Receive your rates or water notice by email only
Property owners in the Lachlan Shire Council area can now register an email address and 'Opt In' to receive their Rates and Notices electronically.
This service will provide a faster, more reliable, and environmentally friendly alternative to paper copies and registering is simple.
By opting in for electronic delivery of information:
- You will now receive your Rates or Water Notices as an Adobe PDF to your nominated email address.
- You will no longer receive a physical copy by regular post.
- You will need a copy of your rates or water notice to enter some details to verify the property details
- Fill in the online form below.
- We will send a confirmation email to verify your email address. You will need to follow the link in the email to complete your registration.
- At this point in time you will need to fill out this form for each property that is owned in the Lachlan Shire Council area.
Privacy StatementThe personal information on this form is required by Council for updating records. We will only use your personal information for this and related purposes. If this information is not provided, we may not be able to deal with this matter. You may access and/or amend your personal information at any time. How we use this information is explained in our Privacy Statement, which is also available at our Council offices.