Receive your rates notice by email only
Property owners in the West Coast Council area can now register an email address and 'Opt In' to receive their Rates Notices electronically.
This service will provide a faster, more reliable, and environmentally friendly alternative to paper copies and registering is simple.
By opting in for electronic delivery of information:
- You will now receive your Rates Notices as an Adobe PDF to your nominated email address.
- You will no longer receive a physical copy by regular post.
- You will need a copy of your rates notice to enter some details to verify the property details
- Fill in the online form below.
- At this point in time you will need to fill out this form for each property that is owned in the West Coast Council area.
The personal information on this form is required by Council for updating records. We will only use your personal information for this and related purposes. If this information is not provided, we may not be able to deal with this matter. You may access and/or amend your personal information at any time. How we use this information is explained in our Privacy Statement, which is also available at our Council offices.
We will send a confirmation email to verify your email address. You will need to follow the link in the email to complete your registration.
A confirmation email will be sent upon approval