Receive your rates or water notice by email only
We are calling on our customers to register an email address and 'Opt In' to receive Rates and Water Notices electronically.
With the increased cost of postage and longer delivery times, electronic delivery will be quicker, more convenient and cost effective.
By opting in for electronic delivery of information:
- You will now receive your Rates or Water Notices as a link to an Adobe PDF sent to your nominated email address.
- You will no longer receive a physical copy by regular post.
- You will need a copy of your rates/water notice to enter some details to verify the property details
- Fill in the online form below.
- We will send a confirmation email to verify your email address which will come from email@example.com. Please add this email address to your trusted senders list. You will need to follow the link in the email to complete your registration.
- At this point in time you will need to fill out this form for each property that is owned in the Singleton area.
Privacy StatementThe personal information on this form is required by Council for updating records. We will only use your personal information for this and related purposes. If this information is not provided, we may not be able to deal with this matter. You may access and/or amend your personal information at any time. How we use this information is explained in our Privacy Statement, which is also available at our Council offices.