Receive your rates notice by email only
Property owners in the Ku-ring-gai Council area can now register an email address and 'Opt In' to receive their Rates Notices electronically.
This service will provide a faster, more reliable, and environmentally friendly alternative to paper copies and registering is simple.
By opting in for electronic delivery of information:
- You will now receive your Rates Notices as an Adobe PDF to your nominated email address.
- You will no longer receive a physical copy by regular post.
- You will need a copy of your rates notice to enter some details to verify the property details
- Fill in the online form below.
- We will send a confirmation email to verify your email address which will come from email@example.com. Please add this email address to your trusted senders list. You will need to follow the link in the email to complete your registration.
- At this point in time you will need to fill out this form for each property that is owned in the Ku-ring-gai Council area.
Managing AgentAll non-owner requests (managing agents) should provide change of address details to Council in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to registering a property for notice delivery by email.